Our highly skilled urgent care physicians
will treat each patient with compassion and dignity. As the House Call Doctor, Dr. Michael Farzam is committed to listening to each patient's concerns and aggressively treating common ailments. If you think you are having a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
We specialize in treating:
- Acute Illness, Headaches, Dizziness, Eye Conditions, Sore Throat, Ear Pain, Sinusitis, Flu
- Influenza, Serious Colds, Seasonal/Sinus Allergies, Infections, Fever, Strep Throat Analysis
- Ear, nose, and Throat Ailments, Earwax Removal, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Asthma/COPD
- High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Glucose Testing
- Sleeplessness, Anxiety/Stress, Depression, Weight Management
- Kidney Infections and Stones, Pregnancy Testing, Anemia, STD Evaluation and Treatment
- Skin Infections, Insect Bites, Rash, Hives, Allergic Reactions, Minor Burns, Acne, Cold Sores, Eczema
- Animal/Human Bites, Puncture Wounds, Lacerations, Suture Removal, Abscesses/Boils, Ingrown Toenails
- Abdominal Pain, Digestive Problems, Nausea/Vomiting, Heartburn/GERD, Gastritis, Diarrhea, Constipation, Food Poisoning, Stomach Flu
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Urine Analysis, Urine Drug Screen Testing
- Sports Injuries, Sprains and Strains, Aches and Pains, Arthritis
- Back and Neck Pain (car accidents, work injuries, muscle spasms, herniated discs)
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Hand Injuries
- Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Foot Injuries
- Alcohol and Drug withdrawal and detox
- Immunizations/Vaccines (including Flu Shot), Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Testing
- Sports Physicals, School Physicals, Employment Physicals, DMV Physicals
- Pre-op Clearance, Medical Clearance
- Travel Clinic Medicine and related Immunizations
- Injections (including Antibiotics, Pain Medicines, Anti-Nausea, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Allergy, Vitamin B12, Tetanus, Pertussis, and many more)
- Adult Medical Care, Geriatric Medical Care, Hospice and End-Of-Life Care
- Laboratory Services (blood-work), and IV Fluids.
- X-rays, Ultrasound, EKG, Holter Monitoring, Arrhythmia Monitoring, Pacemaker checks
- Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Telephone Consultation services (through Skype, interactive video, etc).
This is only a partial list. We treat many more illnesses and injuries (additional charges apply for medications, injections, vaccines, procedures, supplies, and laboratory testing).
We offer consultation and referrals for:
- Respiratory Therapy, Spirometry, IV Antibiotics, MRI's, CAT Scans
- Specialists, Ophthamology, Podiatry, Dentistry, Psychiatry, Chiropractors, and Acupuncturists Services
Our house call physicians
provide comprehensive in-room hotel urgent care
medical care for travelers from out-of-town as well as out of the country visiting the greater Los Angeles area. Our mobile physicians
are on-call, 24/7, 365 days a year, including holidays. Travelers are usually seen by the urgent care physician
within the hour in their hotel room. We also provide a follow-up telephone call within 48 hours to see how our patient is doing and to monitor improvement of symptoms. Call anytime!
Direct and indirect costs associated with unplanned absences account for an estimated 10% of a company’s payroll. On average, employees are absent from work five days annually. Turn this human resource problem around and increase productivity: Bring the mobile physician
to them. House Call Doctor Los Angeles
offers custom corporate service programs to provide medical care for your employees living in, working in, or visiting your local area. Our full line of services is available as well as custom arrangements tailored to your company’s needs. Rather than putting off a meeting or delaying a flight, we arrange medical treatment in the comfort of your employee’s office, house or hotel, and make sure that they rapidly get on the road to recovery. Make our urgent care services
a valuable asset and addition to your benefits package by keeping you employees healthy and happy. Our custom business programs are one way that companies can reduce employee absences and improve productivity.
All of our services are available to your employees at their desks, in their hotel rooms, even in their homes. Our house call physicians
will diagnose and treat most medical conditions on location, and facilitate care until your symptoms have resolved. We also have hospital and sub specialty affiliations as needed. Our urgent care medical services
do not replace your employees’ primary care physicians. House Call Doctor Los Angeles
augments your health plan by providing prompt urgent care
for busy employees who cannot wait for a doctor’s appointment and who do not require an emergency room. Plus, we are on-call through the weekends, 24/7, 365 days a year. Please contact us to make an appointment!
Concierge Retainer Fee Services:
is a growing trend in today's health care environment. Dedicated, personalized, private medical care and superior service are available in the traditional manner at an affordable
cost. 24/7 access to your personal concierge doctor
via cell phone and email, along with guaranteed same-day service appointments, and unhurried visits. Provided on an annual retainer basis, this service is available to a small group of individuals and families. Our house call concierge physicians
are centered on the needs of the patient with no restrictions or third party influence. The concierge doctor
is available to you anytime, 24/7, 365 days a year. Call today for more information!
House Call Doctor Los Angeles is leading the way bringing technology to health care. We offer telemedicine, telehealth, and telephone consultations using technologies such as Skype, mobile, and interactive video conferencing. This service is a supplement to a normal health care regimen---not a replacement. With minor medical issues, much of the consulting can be done over the phone. Clearly, there is no replacement for being in the room with the patient, but telemedicine and video conferencing is an application that can bring technology to health care. Our physicians can provide expert advice to remote locations, offer instant answers to patients or other clinicians through live video communication, and can link medical professionals by utilizing live video through video conferencing software. Studies show that telemedicine linkages between medical providers and patients can decrease both patient waiting times and hospitalization rates at nearby hospitals, while increasing the likelihood that patients with illnesses receive appropriate care – as compared with standard emergency department-based triage and treatment. Call anytime for more information about this service!