Founder of the concierge House Call Doctor Los Angeles
practice in 2004, Dr. Michael Farzam
is a board certified physician in Los Angeles. Dr. Farzam understands the need for consistent care and treats each patient like family. Our compassionate, professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. The Doctor will be your advocate in the complex health care system by providing effective care that is responsive to the needs of the community of Los Angeles. If hospitalization is necessary, our doctor will coordinate your care with emergency and admitting doctors, and supervise all aspects of your medical care.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Major Credit Cards, Cash, Traveler's Checks, Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, PayPal
Our professional fees are competitive with those charged by area physicians treating patients in the medical office, urgent care center, or emergency room. The fee includes an in-home/office/hotel visit from the physician, complete history, complete physical exam, any prescriptions needed, and any follow up care related to the illness. Payment is required at the time of service. We do not accept payment through insurance plans. Many plans have coverage for out-of-network home care. Your medical insurance may reimburse 30-80% of out-of-network charges, depending on the terms of your policy. Forms and receipts are provided for reimbursement purposes as a super bill.
The Green House Call Doctor Practice:
Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Have the House Call Doctor come to you! Avoid spending the average equivalent of 3 to 4 car trips to and from the traditional doctor’s office, and to and from the pharmacy. Meanwhile, preserve your valuable time by steering clear of busy Los Angeles traffic.
As part of our effort to be eco-friendly and maintain sustainability of the environment while promoting health, here are some of the House Call Doctor’s other green practice initiatives:
- House Call Doctor Los Angeles is not an office-based practice; therefore no consumption of utilities such as electricity, gas, water, or traditional office supplies and electronics.
- We have significantly reduced the amount of paper necessary through the implementation of electronic medical records (EMR).
- All prescriptions and medical records are sent electronically and securely to expedite concierge service and reduce paper waste.
- We use only preservative free and mercury free vaccines and injectables.
- We buy only green office supplies and cleaning materials, and use only non-toxic chemicals.
- We take part in a recycling program, limited printing, and print double-sided whenever possible.
- Dr. Farzam also offers concierge medical care service, including house calls for an annual per-patient fee (concierge medical care services).
- For special events and excursions for individuals or small groups with with unique medical needs, we provide stand-by medical services. Have your own personal physician on standby for most sporting, entertainment and other unique events or situations. The doctor is available to travel with you, if needed.
- Gift Certificates are also available. Call for more information!
We guarantee all medical records are kept completely confidential. Your complete privacy is respected and guaranteed.
Disclaimer: Information on this website is intended for general information purposes only. If you need specific medical advice, please make an appointment. No doctor-patient relationship exists until you have been seen in person by the doctor, and/or before you have been accepted as a patient. No medical advice can be given by telephone except to established patients.